Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

More News

The film is coming along and while some things are harder than expected I am confident that the final result will be worth all the effort.



To quickly interject here is one of my life drawings from the year which I think is one of the better ones. I am also currently compiling my drawings for the end of the year.

Back to the film,
The models are all ready to go now and we have started animation. Here are a couple of shots of spiders that I have animated in order for them to be used as templates for larger groups of shots in different parts of the film. While I doubt that these spiders will be easily noticeable it is nice to be
 finally getting some of the shots done.







The secondary action on the shako was achieved using an FFD modifier, which gave more control and looks a lot better than the flex modifier which we had experimented with previously.










No comments:

Post a Comment